Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to the 12 Bar Blog!


Hiya blues fans! Welcome to my brand spanking new blues blog!
I guess a brief introduction of myself is in order. I’m Paul Lachine a professional Illustrator of almost 20 years now doodling away in the deep south- southern Ontario Canada that is.
I’m also the creator of a website called 12BarArt.com which features my blues themed artwork. Please feel free to poke around and peruse some of my paintings if Blues artwork interests you at all.
My vision for this blog is to explore different aspects of the blues- the old, the new and everything in between.
I hope you enjoy some of my blogs and please comment if the mood should strike you. I’d also like to extend an invitation to contribute to this humble little blog if you think blogging about the blues might tickle your fancy.
So- please check in every once in a while to see what the 12 Bar Blog is up to.
Cheers,
Paul


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment